08 9244 2668
Commercial Solar Energy Systems
WA Solar Supplies has everything you need for commercial solar energy systems in Western Australia. We can assist your organisation with power needs in many ways.
Solar for commercial buildings involves larger, more complex and detailed engineering than domestic installations. For this reason, WA Solar Supplies has a dedicated range of commercial solar panel installation packages, not simply upscaled versions of domestic packages.
In addition to offsetting power costs, commercial systems also involve:
- Peak load shedding
- Providing feeder line/transformer support
- Power factor correction
- Harmonic attenuation
With optional battery backup systems, you can back up your power in case of blackouts and filter power against surges and brownouts.
Commercial Solar Power Systems
The benefits that a commercial grid connected system brings to your business include:
- Immediately reduced power costs.
- Reduced power limit exceeding penalties.
- Improved equipment life.
- Improved productivity.
All commercial-scale solar systems will additionally:
- Offset immediate power use during the day (saving on energy costs)
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Provide tax deductions.
- Offer a sustainable energy solution.
- Offer an edge over your competitors with a promotional opportunity.
- Show leadership to employees and customers in adopting new energy sources, demonstrating yourself as a responsible corporate citizen.
Roof mounted systems can utilise existing warehouses, manufacturing facilities or office buildings. If space is available, you can also benefit from our unique tracking array systems that can improve energy yields up to 42% over fixed roof-mounted options.
Speak to WA Solar Supplies
WA Solar Supplies will aid with conception and design, liaising with Western Power and your energy retailer. We offer installation and technical backup service support on commercial solar power systems. Call (08) 9244 2668 or contact us online.